A cornerstone of our investment philosophy is to remain flexible by anticipating and adapting to changes in economic, credit and market cycles. Our approach to investing is based on several core principles:
- We will never compromise or undermine our investment discipline;
- We concentrate on the fundamentals of value-add investing;
- We manage risk responsibly and systematically;
- We are an operator, not a “financial facilitator”;
- We foster a collaborative working environment; and
- We communicate proactively and frequently with our investors.
Consistent, thorough due diligence and having the ability to interpret change in the investment landscape epitomizes who we are and how we operate. We make an investment on behalf of our clients only if it represents a superior opportunity for attractive returns on a risk-adjusted basis and is fully-aligned with their best interests.
— Thomas W. Brown, President, Director of Real Estate Acquisitions